Here you can customize a sample face set before you decide to purchase the full sizes!
If you're unsure about what to choose, I encourage you to send a message in the "Live Chat" for helpful recommendations based on your specific skin needs!
This set will include the following:
1 Herbal Facial Steam (sample size)
1 Face Oil (5 ml sample size)
1 Clay Mask (sample size)
1 Facial Soap Bar (full size approx 4 oz)
1 Hibiscus Infused Rosewater (10 ml sample size)
1 ritual guide for suggested use
- Use a Clay Mask once or twice a week
- Use the Herbal Facial Steam once a week
Consider adding in a Brown Sugar Face Scrub to your order to help with a deeper exfoliation once or twice a week.
Consider adding in a Cleansing Oil to remove makeup before cleansing with soap. This makes the process a lot more gentle and nourishing for your skin. On days you don't wear makeup (or if you don't really wear makeup at all). Give your skin a break by only Oil Cleansing some days or nights.
Custom Sample Face Sets
Herbal Facial Steam
*Hibiscus, *Chamomile, *Lavender, *Calendula, *Peppermint, *Rose, *Eucalyptus, *Yarrow, *Comfrey *Lemon Peel, *Jasmine Tea
Pomegranate Face Oil
*Cold-Pressed Unrefined Pomegranate Seed Oil, *Cold-Pressed Unrefined Argan Oil, *Rosehip & Hibiscus Infused Grapeseed Oil, Non-GMO Vitamin E Oil
Hemp Seed Face Oil
Organic Unrefined Cold Pressed Hemp Seed Oil, Organic Chamomile & Calendula Infused Grapeseed Oil, Organic Argan Oil, Organic Red Raspberry Seed Oil, Non- GMO Vitamin E Oil
Herbal Infused Rosehip & Hibiscus Oil
Organic Rosehip & Hibiscus Infused Grapeseed Oil, Organic Red Rose Infused Golden Jojoba Oil, Organic Red Raspberry Seed Oil, Organic Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil
Detox Charcoal Clay Mask
Bentonite Clay, Charcoal (derived from coconut shells), Organic Tea Tree Oil
Rose Clay Mask
Rose Clay: Kaolin Clay, French Red Clay, Rhassoul Clay, *Rosehip Powder, *Hibiscus, *Beetroot Powder, *Roses *Organic
Green Clay Mask
French Green Clay, Kaolin Clay, Bentonite Clay, *Peppermint, *Lavender, *Lemon Balm *Moringa Powder *Organic
Hibiscus Infusion: Hibiscus Infused Organic Rosewater, Organic Witch Hazel (contains 14% organic alcohol)
No Infusion: Organic Rosewater, Organic Witch Hazel (contains 14% organic alcohol)
Carrot, Turmeric, Ginger & Honey Soap by Journee Naturelle
Ingredients: Saponified Oils of, *Organic Unrefined Coconut Oil, Unrefined Shea Butter, *Organic Virgin Olive Oil, Sunflower Oil, Rice Bran Oil, *Organic Carrot Juice, Kokum Butter, *Organic Safflower Oil, Jojoba Oil , Kaolin Clay, *Organic Banana Extract, *Organic Raw Honey, *Organic Turmeric Root Powder, Ginger Root Powder, Carrot Extract *Made with Organic Ingredients.
Detox Face & Body Bar by Journee Naturelle
Saponified Oils of *Organic Unrefined Coconut Oil, Unrefined Shea Butter, *Organic Olive Oil, Rice Brand Oil, Sunflower Oil, Castor Oil, Activated Charcoal, Bentonite Clay, White Willow Bark Extract, Tea Tree Essential Oils, Avena Sativa Kernel Flour. *Made with Organic Ingredients.
Hemp Seed Oil Soap by Journee Naturelle
Saponified Oils of *Organic Coconut Oil, Unrefined Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter*Organic Virgin Olive Oil, Virgin Hemp Seed Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Sunflower Oil, * Organic Rice Milk, Castor Oil, Calendula Extract, Lavender Extract. *Made with Organic Ingredients.
1. Cleanse Skin. Remember to dry out soap between uses to help it last longer. Remember if you're removing makeup to use an oil to remove it before washing your face with soap. This makes the process a lot more gentle and nourishing for your skin.
2. Herbal Facial Steam - Place 1-2 tablespoons of blend into a large bowl, cover with 3-4 cups of boiling water. Drape a towel over your head to capture steam. Enjoy the gentle heat and aroma for 10-15 min as the herbs gently purify + cleanse your pores. When finished you can reuse the floral water by adding it to a clay mask for a full facial treatment. This Botanical Steam helps reduce inflammation and hydrates your skin. Adding hot water to this lovely floral mixture releases the healing properties of the concentrated herbs. The steam from the hot water blend opens your pores, allowing your skin to receive the full benefits of the concentrated herbs. This herbal blend helps soothe your mind & body.
3. Clay Mask - In a small bowl, put about a teaspoon of clay and dribble in floral water, rosewater, and/or spring water. Mix until a creamy consistency is reached. Apply all over the skin with a small mask brush or fingertips. Allow to dry. Drying times and thickness may vary and average between 10 – 15 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
4. Rosewater - After removing Clay, mist face with rosewater. While skin is still damp with rosewater gently pat and/or massage in Face Oil over top (this is the water + oil method) and the skin will become hydrated, cool, calm, and clear.